because it’s easier than writing real blogs.
My top 10 movie quotes of all time.
Or, more realistically, my top 10 movie quotes that I’m able to think of right now. I expect to be back with more that come to me and make me go, damn, how did I forget that? But it’s my blog, so I can keep adding all I want.
1. “He said he loved me.”
“They all say that. Then they come.”
(Dianne Wiest’s character to Martha Plimpton’s character, Parenthood)
2. “It’s like riding a psychotic horse toward a burning stable.”
Robin Williams, The Birdcage
3. “Strange things are afoot at the Circle K”
Bill or Ted, does it matter? Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure
4. “You’re suffering from a Vulcan mind-meld, doctor.”
“That green-blooded son of a bitch. It’s his revenge for all those arguments he lost.”
Kirk and McCoy, STIII TSFS
5. “I don’t really know what kind of girl I am.”
6. “She’s not gonna let us out.”
Billy Tyne, The Perfect Storm
7. “The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you’re uncool.”
Lester Bangs, Almost Famous
8. Tie: “Reaping burns a lot of calories.”
“See you real soon” (to the smoker in the hardware store).
“You might be a king or a little street sweeper | but sooner or later, you dance with the reaper.”
Grim Reaper, Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey (that dude had all the best lines)
9. “Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.”
Stranz Von Waldenburg, Blades of Glory
10. “I am not crazy. I’ve just been in a very bad mood for the last 40 years.”
Shirley McClaine, Steel Magnolias.